Wednesday, 09 January 2008

Miracles in my eyes

What is a miracle after all? To me, a miracle is usually answered prayer or a prophetic word about a situation!

I experienced TWO prophetic words on the 9th of January.
Let me tell you about it...

1. Dreams can come true!

God Himself just gave me a big incentive to get my behind out of bed in the mornings!

I wrote out some affirmations to inspire me to get out of bed in the mornings to pray:
I am so happy and grateful that I wake up easily at 6:30am each morning, refreshed, well rested, energised and ready to start a new day!
I love spending time with God before my day really begins!
I am growing so much closer to God, and together we are working on making my dreams come true.


To be honest, working on reaching my goals for 2008 with God is ONE of THE main reasons I want quiet time with God, besides becoming closer to Him. But I felt it was a tad selfish too.

Then I read a January 2008 newsletter on a Joan Wakeford's website that said:
“I am excited. I believe the year 2008 will be the year that all our dreams come true. A year of good health and prosperity and the year God will shower all His blessings upon us. Let it be a fun year with lots of laughter and joy. Let us speak PEACE over this year;”

So as you can imagine, I am excited and looking forward to prayer times with God in 2008!

On to number two...

2. Trees that clap hands

A friend of mine needed confirmation from God if she should move to a different section in her department. Some positions become redundant in her organisation after a few years and she didn't want to make the wrong career move.

I was praying for her and wasn't really getting an answer I felt was from God. Then the song THE TREES OF THE FIELD began playing in my head.

I looked up the relevant Bible passage, and mailed it to her without any explanation or notes because I strongly wanted God to confirm it to her without trying my own interpretation.

A song with that very same verse had started playing in her head too since yesterday!

So, as you will see from the verse below, her answer is GO!

Wow!!

Isaiah 55:12 (New American Standard Bible)
For you will go out with joy
And be led forth with peace;
The mountains and the hills will break forth into shouts of joy before you,
And all the trees of the field will clap their hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.