Thursday, 02 July 2009

Living IN God

We know that when we believe in Jesus, God lives in us.
Have you ever wondered though what it means for
us to live in God?

Wow!

Just read these scriptures..

All who confess that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God.
We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love.
God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.
1 John 4:15-16

“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit
John 15:5

“I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one. I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.
John 17:22-23

No comments: