Tuesday, 03 June 2008

Have you blessed someone lately?

Well, okay, I don't always bless someone every day, but:
* I've changed my email signature to include a blessing,
* I read through some of the blessings spoken of in the Bible every day (I printed some of those verses)
* When I am angered or afraid by something or someone I bless it in my mind

The results have been greater peace in my life, and small miracles too. Especially in my relationships with others.
People close to me that I bless just seem to be happier.

Why not look for the blessings of God in the Bible and see for yourself what God has blessed us with?

It sure is a much more fun way to pray than to plead and beg for something!

"May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you His favour and give you His peace"
Numbers 6:23-26 (N.L.T.)

No comments: